“Reclaiming her Voice – Ending domestic violence”
THE INTERSECTION BETWEEN
CAUTION AND CARE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2015
Join us for an interactive training to assist providers to ethically assist survivors of domestic violence.
- Participants will:
- Define ethics.
- Discuss the core values of social work/counseling and the
- applicability to working with survivors of intimate partner violence.
- Discuss the professional activities that are permissible for social
- workers/counselors in victim services.
- Discuss collaboration with stakeholders to assist survivors.
- Discuss the relationship between client and service provider.
- Discuss professional accountability.
Earn 3 ethics CEUs
(includes lunch/ workshop/materials/CEUs)
Co-sponsored by Her VOICE and Living Well Professional Counseling Services, PLLC
50 Waugh Drive
Houston, Texas 77007
Workshop: 1-4 pm
Who should attend: mental health professionals, case workers, managers, any DV provider
Register by 9/25/15